These are the plugins that I am using on this web site. The plugins do various helpful things such as keeping my Dashboard clean, re-organizing my admin menus into alphabetical order, showing children pages in a list format, etc.
I am grateful to the WordPress community for sharing such wonderful functionality through these plugins!
- Adminimize (1.8.4) -- Visually compresses the administratrive meta-boxes so that more admin page content can be initially seen. The plugin that lets you hide 'unnecessary' items from the WordPress administration menu, for alle roles of your install. You can also hide post meta controls on the edit-area to simplify the interface. It is possible to simplify the admin in different for all roles.
- amcaptcha (2.1) -- Simple captcha for Wordpress.
- Announcement and vertical scroll news (6.0) -- This plug-in will create a vertical scroll news or Announcement or flash News for your word press site, we can embed this in site sidebar, Multi language support.
- Artiss Plugins List (2.2.2) -- Displays a list of the active plugins
- Clean WP Dashboard (1.0) -- Easily remove any/all of the default WordPress dashboard widgets
- Contact Form 7 (3.6) -- Just another contact form plugin. Simple but flexible.
- Dashboard Links (0.79) -- Provides a dashboard widget for showing links from a certain link category on the dashboard.
- Excerpts from children (1.2) -- A shortcode plugin to automatically create excerpt paragraphs in a page, using its child pages.
- Google Analytics Dashboard (2.0.5) -- Google Analytics graph integration.
- Google Analytics for WordPress (4.3.4) -- This plugin makes it simple to add Google Analytics to your WordPress blog, adding lots of features, eg. custom variables and automatic clickout and download tracking.
- NoSpamNX (5.1.15) -- To protect your blog from automated spambots, this plugin adds invisible formfields to your comment form.
- pageMash (1.3.0) -- Manage your multitude of pages with pageMash's slick drag-and-drop style, ajax interface. Allows quick sorting, hiding and organising of parenting.
- PJW Page Excerpt (0.02) -- Allows you to edit excerpts for Pages.
- Raw HTML (1.4.11) -- Lets you enter any HTML/JS/CSS in your posts without WP changing it, as well as disable automatic formatting on a per-post basis. Usage: Wrap your code in [raw]...[/raw] tags. To avoid problems, only edit posts that contain raw code in HTML mode. Upgrade to Pro to be able to use Visual editor on the same posts without it messing up the code.
- Really Simple CAPTCHA (1.7) -- Really Simple CAPTCHA is a CAPTCHA module intended to be called from other plugins. It is originally created for my Contact Form 7 plugin.
- Simple Crumbs (0.2.5) -- Simple Crumbs - Generates a breadcrumb trail for pages and blog entries. Requires use of permalinks, and php > 4.1.0, tested WP 2.7
- SingSong (1.2) -- SingSong Wordpress plugin allows you to add a background sound or music to each section of your Blog (Home, Single, Page, Archive).
- Sort Admin Menus (1.2) -- Sorts the items in 'Manage', 'Settings' and 'Plugins' menus in alphabetic order.
- To-Dos (1.0) -- Add to-dos to the Dashboard. With checkboxes for marking when a task is done. Support for the following HTML tags: <b><i><u><a><br><font>
- Visitor Maps and Who's Online (188.8.131.52) -- Displays Visitor Maps with location pins, city, and country. Includes a Who's Online Sidebar to show how many users are online. Includes a Who's Online admin dashboard to view visitor details. The visitor details include: what page the visitor is on, IP address, host lookup, online time, city, state, country, geolocation maps and more. No API key needed. Settings | Donate
- WP-DBManager (2.65) -- Manages your WordPress database. Allows you to optimize database, repair database, backup database, restore database, delete backup database , drop/empty tables and run selected queries. Supports automatic scheduling of backing up, optimizing and repairing of database.
- WP Simple Survey (2.2.9) -- A WordPress Survey and Quiz plugin that displays basic weighted survey, and then routes user to location based on score. Survey displays one question at a time, and uses jQuery to reload the subsequent question without reloading the page. Scores, Names, and Results can be recorded, emailed, and displayed in the WordPress backend.
- WPtouch Mobile Plugin (3.1.5) -- Create a slick mobile WordPress website with just a few clicks